Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
  • Seite:

THEMA: Paid seats close registration

Paid seats close registration 2 Wochen 4 Tage ago #7755

• DRich
  • DRichs Avatar
  • User-Bewertung: 0
Hello all.
I've tried to get an answer from the developers while my paid registration was active, but it did not arrive.
My problem is this: until seats are marked off as "paid", registrations are allowed to continue. Over a weekend, I may have a class posted for 10 seats. 11 people may sign up and pay, resulting in me having to refund one payment and cancel the last seat.
The ads for the seminar manager software states that payment gateways are available, and specifically mentions the one I use. However, on the payment section in the settings, only bank transfers or PayPal have settings available, and only one line offers other gateways but does not allow any settings to be inputted or options to be selected.
Does anyone know how I can get my authorized.net payment gateway information input it into the system so registrations will be automatically marked paid when the sear is paid for?
Anhang:
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Paid seats close registration 2 Wochen 4 Tage ago #7756

• sigiK
  • Premium Mitglied
  • OSG Support
  • sigiKs Avatar
  • User-Bewertung: 97
Hi DRich,

you can configure the OSG Seminar Manager, so that it isn´t possible to book more seats than they are available. You don´t need to set your bookings to paid.

Go to Options > Tab:General > Calculation of current Capacity

here you can decide, wich Status will influence the the capacity of the course.
E.g. If this option is set to "No calculation", a course can be overbooked.
I recommend to set also the status "submitted" - see attached screenshot.
Please try this. I hope this will work as you need it.
Sigrid
Anhang:
Your feedback on the extensions.joomla.org/extension/osg-seminar-manager-pro/ supports our work and the further development of our products.

Paid seats close registration 2 Wochen 4 Tage ago #7757

• DRich
  • DRichs Avatar
Thank you.
Yes, that is an option, but then seats will remain unfilled in the actual class if someone registers, but does not pay.

My understanding is that with the integration of a payment gateway (Authorize.net in this case) the system has the capability to understand when a registration has been paid automatically. This way, once 10 registrations (in this case) have a status of 'paid', registrations are no longer available.

I see the "bank transfer" and PayPal gateway options, and right below that is the "other gateway" option. However, the "other gateway" option will not populate with any options, even though I am using the paid version of Seminar Manager. I need to add in Authorize.net gateway info.

Paid seats close registration 2 Wochen 3 Tage ago #7758

• sigiK
  • Premium Mitglied
  • OSG Support
  • sigiKs Avatar
Till this moment we haven't found an authorize.net Payment Gateway based on Common Payment API in the market.

As I sayed here, you need one that is based on Common Payment API, perhaps that is the problem.

service.osg-gmbh.de/de/services/forum/pr...ayment-gateways#7041

Sigrid
Your feedback on the extensions.joomla.org/extension/osg-seminar-manager-pro/ supports our work and the further development of our products.

Paid seats close registration 2 Wochen 3 Tage ago #7759

• DRich
  • DRichs Avatar
Which Common Payment APIs does this software offer then? Authorize.net is an extremely popular online merchant credit card processor.

The "more gateways" option only offers one blank area, and states "0 selected". Additionally, there are no drop-down options offered to select.

Paid seats close registration 2 Wochen 2 Tage ago #7761

• sigiK
  • Premium Mitglied
  • OSG Support
  • sigiKs Avatar
OSG Seminar Manager does NOT provide extra payment gateway except Default (Bank Transfer) and PayPal. However, it provides the API (Common Payment API, which is designed by Techjoomla.org) for Joomla developers.
If you want to use authorize.net Payment Gateway, you have to develop your own (the development instruction can be found on the techjoomla.org), or you can hire us to develop it. In this moment we haven't found an authorize.net Payment Gateway based on Common Payment API.
Sigrid
  • Seite:
© 2017 Open Source Groupe GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.
Cookies erleichtern die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden.