Forum

Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
  • Seite:

THEMA: issue with "Attendee information" and registration form

issue with "Attendee information" and registration form 2 Jahre 10 Monate ago #4931

• AvA
  • AvAs Avatar
Hello, I'm having an issue with the "attendee information" form, when you want to subscribe to a course, where do I translate from english that form?
I manged to translate using the override constants almost every field but I can't find the constants for:

"Confirmation Email (CC)"

I tried COM_SEMINARMAN_EMAIL_CONFIRM_CC but doesnt work!

and also same for the courses overview, I don't know where I can translate the titles of the table

TITLE BEGIN END LOCATION

I already successfuly translated other things with the language Override using the constants, but don't know how to translate this.

Then I used the custom field to make the registration form in 3 languages, so I created a group for each language and put it in application, the problem is, it works but ALL the 3 forms show now in the registration process! How can I choose what form to show depending on the language of the course?

Anyone can help? thank you
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

issue with "Attendee information" and registration form 2 Jahre 10 Monate ago #4937

• SigiK
  • Premium Mitglied
  • OSG Support
  • SigiKs Avatar
  • User-Bewertung: 99
Hallo,
schau mal, ob du hier eine Antwort unter der Rubrik "Sprache und Übersetzungen" finden kannst.
service.osg-gmbh.de/de/faqs
Sigrid
Your feedback on the extensions.joomla.org/extension/osg-seminar-manager-pro/ supports our work and the further development of our products.

issue with "Attendee information" and registration form 2 Jahre 9 Monate ago #4942

• AvA
  • AvAs Avatar
sigiK schrieb:
Hallo,
schau mal, ob du hier eine Antwort unter der Rubrik "Sprache und Übersetzungen" finden kannst.
service.osg-gmbh.de/de/faqs
Sigrid

Hello, I managed to solve almost everything, the last thing that doesn't work is this,

I have created 3 groups in "Custom Field", for "application", each group is for a different language,

so I would like that if the site language is German, when the user tries to subscribe to a course, the application form is German, and so on for the other 2 languages.

What happens now, when you try to sign up for a course, 3 different application form are shown, each for a language!

How can I hide the other 2 and only show the correct one for the chosen language?

issue with "Attendee information" and registration form 2 Jahre 9 Monate ago #4943

• AvA
  • AvAs Avatar
What I tried also to do, is to create one group only, and use the custom_field name in the language override to translate it, but it doesnt work, I used this constance:

COM_SEMINARMAN_CUSTOM_COMPANY

for example, and custom_company is the Company field in the application form and in the custom fields I gave it that name: CUSTOM_COMPANY

but the translation won't work like this

issue with "Attendee information" and registration form 2 Jahre 9 Monate ago #4944

• SigiK
  • Premium Mitglied
  • OSG Support
  • SigiKs Avatar
  • User-Bewertung: 99
Translate it by Joomla > Extensions > Languages > Overrides. The constance is the name of the custom field. E.g. see my screenshots.
In this case the constance is COM_STREET
The Translation has to be done in both languages you need..
Anhang:
Your feedback on the extensions.joomla.org/extension/osg-seminar-manager-pro/ supports our work and the further development of our products.

issue with "Attendee information" and registration form 2 Jahre 9 Monate ago #4945

• AvA
  • AvAs Avatar
sigiK schrieb:
Translate it by Joomla > Extensions > Languages > Overrides. The constance is the name of the custom field. E.g. see my screenshots.
In this case the constance is COM_STREET
The Translation has to be done in both languages you need..

THANK YOU! I was using as the constance the FIELD CODE and not the name!!! That's why it wasnt working! Perfect.

Last thing, all works but for the AGBs, I have it like that in the original module, see the picture,

and I created this Override for the other 2 languages, but there is something wrong, check the last picture to see how it s displayed on the website!

Any idea how to fix it?

Thank you very much
Anhang:
  • Seite:
© 2017 Open Source Groupe GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.
Cookies erleichtern die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden.