Forum

Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
  • Seite:

THEMA: Last name not showing completely when more than 1 word

Last name not showing completely when more than 1 word 3 Jahre 3 Monate ago #4286

• Stinger
  • Stingers Avatar
  • User-Bewertung: 0
Sorry for the delay... But still have the problem. Even after update to latest version...
I think the problem is when you use the booking form, it's getting the name out of the database but only shows 1 lastname.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Last name not showing completely when more than 1 word 3 Jahre 3 Monate ago #4289

• liu
  • OSG Developer
  • lius Avatar
  • User-Bewertung: 50
Hello,

yes it's right that the booking form in seminarman takes only the second word of the full name (registered joomla user) as last name by the first booking, unfortunately joomla user management doesn't have seperate fields for first name, last name and middle name.

But why are the users not allowed to change their names in the booking form? Have you modified it?

Some core modifications in the course model are required to resolve your problem.

Stinger schrieb:
Me again,

I have still the problem with the names. I use registered joomla users (the users are not allow to change their name in the booking form) when i look in seminar tab users i see the full name. When a user makes a booking you only see the first word of the last name in the booking form.
Your feedback on the extensions.joomla.org/extension/osg-seminar-manager-pro/ supports our work and the further development of our products.

Last name not showing completely when more than 1 word 3 Jahre 3 Monate ago #4307

• Stinger
  • Stingers Avatar
  • User-Bewertung: 0
Hello Liu,

Thanks for the answer. I have found a solution, now users have to select their names in a list.
  • Seite:
© 2017 Open Source Groupe GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.
Cookies erleichtern die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden.