Forum

Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
  • Seite:

THEMA: Last name not showing completely when more than 1 word

Last name not showing completely when more than 1 word 3 Jahre 8 Monate ago #3735

• Stinger
  • Stingers Avatar
  • User-Bewertung: 0
Hello,

I have users with more than one word in their last name. And when they book for a course i see only the first word.
example user: Bill Van Berge will show in the lists as Bill Van also the email tag {lastname} is like this. If i look in OSG Seminar Manager: Users i see the full name. I have to change the booking manually to get it right. Can i do something about this problem?

Do users have a option to change a booking that their made? And not to delete it and rebook? For example if i have a custom field where they can choose the hour but they want to change the hour?

Thx
And great job!
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Last name not showing completely when more than 1 word 3 Jahre 8 Monate ago #3739

• sigiKell
  • Premium Mitglied
  • OSG Support
  • sigiKells Avatar
  • User-Bewertung: 99
Hi Stinger,
users only can delete and book new.
the first problem we cannot confirm.
If you make a booking at our demosite, you can see, all words of the lastname will be shown.
sman.osg-gmbh.de/en/demo-osg-seminar-man...minars-overview.html
sigrid
Your feedback on the extensions.joomla.org/extension/osg-seminar-manager-pro/ supports our work and the further development of our products.

Last name not showing completely when more than 1 word 3 Jahre 8 Monate ago #3743

• Stinger
  • Stingers Avatar
Hi Sigik,

Thx for the fast answer. Maybe it's because i use it with registered joomla users?

Last name not showing completely when more than 1 word 3 Jahre 8 Monate ago #3745

• sigiKell
  • Premium Mitglied
  • OSG Support
  • sigiKells Avatar
No, this cannot be the reason. You can login as demo here and book a course - no problem with the lastname.
sman.osg-gmbh.de/en/demo-osg-seminar-manager/private-area.html
Sigrid
Your feedback on the extensions.joomla.org/extension/osg-seminar-manager-pro/ supports our work and the further development of our products.

Last name not showing completely when more than 1 word 3 Jahre 8 Monate ago #3827

• Stinger
  • Stingers Avatar
Me again,

I have still the problem with the names. I use registered joomla users (the users are not allow to change their name in the booking form) when i look in seminar tab users i see the full name. When a user makes a booking you only see the first word of the last name in the booking form.

I have also another strange thing. When a user looks @ his bookings, the date of the event that is show for all the bookings is date-1 day. But the date of the events is right.

Last name not showing completely when more than 1 word 3 Jahre 7 Monate ago #3903

• sigiKell
  • Premium Mitglied
  • OSG Support
  • sigiKells Avatar
Good morning Stinger,
could you already solve the problem or do you still need helf?
Sigrid
  • Seite:
© 2017 Open Source Groupe GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.
Cookies erleichtern die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden.