Forum

Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Complex dates issue

Complex dates issue 2 Jahre 9 Monate ago #3179

• bruml
  • brumls Avatar
  • User-Bewertung: 0
I am considering using this component on my clients site to manage her course bookings. Unlike many providers she offers a very flexible approach to class booking - where customers select a day of the week to enrol but can then select whether to pay for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 sessions. She does not force her customers to take all of their sessions together so they could for example book 3 mondays, one after the other and then take a two week break before booking 3 more mondays, providing there is room. The maximum number of people depends on the day of the week - usually 15! To make matters even harder she also offers a discount if a customer books 6 sessions - they get the 7th free. Would your system by able to cope with this?
I attach a pdf of an excel spread sheet to try and illustrate the booking sheets she maintains.
Anhang:
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Complex dates issue 2 Jahre 9 Monate ago #3182

• SigiK
  • Premium Mitglied
  • OSG Support
  • SigiKs Avatar
  • User-Bewertung: 83
You could manage it with the user booking rules.
You client has to sell subscirptions and can set bookings rules. Registered users can book courses then.
more about booking rules see here at "User administration - booking rules"
sman.osg-gmbh.de/en/home-en/archiv-that-...new-from-2-10-1.html
We have a customer (fitness studio) that uses this very successfully.
Sigrid
Your feedback on the extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi.../osg-seminar-manager supports our work and the further development of our products.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
© 2017 Open Source Groupe GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.
Cookies erleichtern die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden.
Weitere Informationen Ok