Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: free booking and other

free booking and other 2 Monate 3 Wochen ago #5764

• utente1972
  • utente1972s Avatar
  • User-Bewertung: 0
Hello
I would like to know if it is possible to manage free bookings.
Also (for group bookings), I would like to know if it is possible to set a maximum number of bookings per group (example 4).
I would also like to know if it is possible - in the booking form - to enter the fields to specify the names of the group members and to have custom fields
My requirement is to manage time slots with up to 30/35 seats, divided into small groups.
Thanks for your answer
Sincerely
Daniela
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

free booking and other 2 Monate 3 Wochen ago #5765

• SigiK
  • Premium Mitglied
  • OSG Support
  • SigiKs Avatar
  • User-Bewertung: 76
Hello Daniela,

here my answers:

Q: I would like to know if it is possible to manage free bookings.
A: Yes, it is possible to offer seats for free.

Q: Also (for group bookings), I would like to know if it is possible to set a maximum number of bookings per group (example 4).
A: I don't know exacly, what you mean with "group bookings". But you can set minimum and maximum players for a court. see screenshot

Q: I would also like to know if it is possible - in the booking form - to enter the fields to specify the names of the group members and to have custom fields
A.: Yes, see screenshot. but note: the number of the fields for the names of the players is fixed (you decide how many), it doesn't depend on the number of players who are registered.

Q: My requirement is to manage time slots with up to 30/35 seats, divided into small groups
A: you can manage this by the price groups. An example see the screenshot.

Sigrid
Your feedback on the extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi.../osg-seminar-manager supports our work and the further development of our products.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
© 2017 Open Source Groupe GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.
Cookies erleichtern die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden.
Weitere Informationen Ok