Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: free booking and other

free booking and other 1 Jahr 10 Monate ago #5764

• utente1972
  • utente1972s Avatar
  • User-Bewertung: 0
Hello
I would like to know if it is possible to manage free bookings.
Also (for group bookings), I would like to know if it is possible to set a maximum number of bookings per group (example 4).
I would also like to know if it is possible - in the booking form - to enter the fields to specify the names of the group members and to have custom fields
My requirement is to manage time slots with up to 30/35 seats, divided into small groups.
Thanks for your answer
Sincerely
Daniela
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

free booking and other 1 Jahr 10 Monate ago #5765

• sigiK
  • Premium Mitglied
  • OSG Support
  • sigiKs Avatar
  • User-Bewertung: 99
Hello Daniela,

here my answers:

Q: I would like to know if it is possible to manage free bookings.
A: Yes, it is possible to offer seats for free.

Q: Also (for group bookings), I would like to know if it is possible to set a maximum number of bookings per group (example 4).
A: I don't know exacly, what you mean with "group bookings". But you can set minimum and maximum players for a court. see screenshot

Q: I would also like to know if it is possible - in the booking form - to enter the fields to specify the names of the group members and to have custom fields
A.: Yes, see screenshot. but note: the number of the fields for the names of the players is fixed (you decide how many), it doesn't depend on the number of players who are registered.

Q: My requirement is to manage time slots with up to 30/35 seats, divided into small groups
A: you can manage this by the price groups. An example see the screenshot.

Sigrid
Your feedback on the extensions.joomla.org/extension/osg-seminar-manager-pro/ supports our work and the further development of our products.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
© 2017 Open Source Groupe GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.
Cookies erleichtern die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden.