Forum

Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Save issue with Special Timeslots

Save issue with Special Timeslots 2 Jahre 3 Monate ago #5679

• projectil
  • projectils Avatar
Yes we are talking about the Add button into Special Timeslots section like in the attachments.
I tried to unpublish some plugins and components without results...
Do you want an access to the website?
Anhang:
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Save issue with Special Timeslots 2 Jahre 3 Monate ago #5680

• SigiK
  • Premium Mitglied
  • OSG Support
  • SigiKs Avatar
  • User-Bewertung: 99
At the moment, not yet.
As I can see, you have already added some special timeslots. Please excuse, that I'm asking again: What exacly is the problem now?
Sigrid
Your feedback on the extensions.joomla.org/extension/osg-seminar-manager-pro/ supports our work and the further development of our products.

Save issue with Special Timeslots 2 Jahre 3 Monate ago #5681

• projectil
  • projectils Avatar
No problem, I explain more precisely:

No I haven't add any Special Timeslots.
Timeslots you see are those I configured in the game section. They are displayed when I open Special Timeslots section. Those in grey are disable (this function works great). But if I try to use the add button to add special timeslots in this panel, it does not work at all!
Here is my actions:
  • I choose a "Game",
  • I select a "Timeslot" (that I configured into the "Timeslots" section),
  • I assign a "Pricegroup" (that I configured into the "Pricegroups" section),
  • I try to validate by clicking on the "Add" button (exactly as in the "Games" section when I create a new one and configure timeslots).
But nothing happen! No Special Timeslot is created and added to the Timeslots panel for the day I've choosen.

Remember that I detected an error in the console and I'm sure that your developer will understand quickly what is wrong. I attach it once again.
Anhang:

Save issue with Special Timeslots 2 Jahre 3 Monate ago #5682

• SigiK
  • Premium Mitglied
  • OSG Support
  • SigiKs Avatar
Okay. The only idea the developer had, was, that the problem perhaps comes with the php version. Everything else works fine at our test version.
We only can test this on our own joomla instance next week. So I cannot help today.
I will come back to you next week.
Sigrid
Your feedback on the extensions.joomla.org/extension/osg-seminar-manager-pro/ supports our work and the further development of our products.

Save issue with Special Timeslots 2 Jahre 3 Monate ago #5683

• projectil
  • projectils Avatar
OK.
Just to finish:
  • I installed the component on localhost Xampp with php v7.1.4 and Joomla 3.8.5. No other third extensions added. It doesn't works at all...
  • I try on my test website to use php 5.6, 7.1, 7.2 and 7.3: It doesn't work at all...
Waiting for your return next week!
Thank's a lot for your help and, for the last time, I can give you admin codes to my test website…

Save issue with Special Timeslots 2 Jahre 3 Monate ago #5684

• SigiK
  • Premium Mitglied
  • OSG Support
  • SigiKs Avatar
I still have some questions:
did you have any messages while/after the installing process?
And do you use version 1.1.6 of the OSG Escape Room?
Sigrid
© 2017 Open Source Groupe GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.
Cookies erleichtern die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden.