Forum

Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Several Issue

Several Issue 3 Jahre 1 Woche ago #4851

• user1930
  • user1930s Avatar
From the most important issue:

1) I insert the "upcoming course" module on the home page www.bitil.com/, but this does not extend to the full width available.

2) I insert the "Calendar module" in STANDARD VIEW on this page:
www.bitil.com/index.php?option=com_conte...le&id=267&Itemid=894
but it only a blanck page

3) I insert the "Calendar module" in SIMPLI CALENDAR VIEW on this page:
www.bitil.com/index.php?option=com_conte...le&id=267&Itemid=895
but "next month" provide this error:
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /web/htdocs/www.bitil.com/home/plugins/system/clickdesk/clickdesk.php on line 37

Thanks in advance for your support,
Claudio
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Several Issue 3 Jahre 1 Woche ago #4854

• liu
  • OSG Developer
  • lius Avatar
  • User-Bewertung: 50
Hello Claudio,

1. The module doesn't provide a css definition for the table width, you have to add your own, for example:
table.mod_seminarman_tbl {width: 100%}
in your template css.

2. Pls enable the debug mode and error reporting to provide us more information tomorrow;

3. The warning comes from the 3rd party plugin clickdesk on your site, it needs a fix for your current php version. Pls try to update it to see if it is already fixed. The module doesn't require it, but your live chat program loads it and causes the issue.
Your feedback on the extensions.joomla.org/extension/osg-seminar-manager-pro/ supports our work and the further development of our products.

Several Issue 3 Jahre 1 Woche ago #4855

• user1930
  • user1930s Avatar
1. Resolved :)
2. I tried to enable debug mode and error reporting, but that page remain blank
3. I tried to update php, but i had other problem with database, it does not matter

Last thing, in the module "Search" is it possible to modify the search not for "tag" as it is currently, but for "title" or "experience level".

Thanks in advance, Claudio

Several Issue 3 Jahre 1 Woche ago #4857

• SigiK
  • Premium Mitglied
  • OSG Support
  • SigiKs Avatar
  • User-Bewertung: 99
Hi,
"Last thing, in the module "Search" is it possible to modify the search not for "tag" as it is currently, but for "title" or "experience level".
At the moment, no.
Sigrid
Your feedback on the extensions.joomla.org/extension/osg-seminar-manager-pro/ supports our work and the further development of our products.

Several Issue 3 Jahre 1 Woche ago #4865

• liu
  • OSG Developer
  • lius Avatar
  • User-Bewertung: 50
Hello,

> 2. I tried to enable debug mode and error reporting, but that page remain blank

Pls disable your chat program temporarily, also the plugin clickdesk, to see if they cause the problem.
If the above try doesn't work, pls switch that page temporarily to another template to see if the template has the issue with that module.

> 3. I tried to update php, but i had other problem with...

Actually I meant that the plugin clickdesk needs a fix. The warning message about refrence variables told obviously that the plugin is out of date and not suitable for the php version which is running on your site.
© 2017 Open Source Groupe GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.
Cookies erleichtern die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden.