Forum

Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Multiple Email Send Confirmation.

Multiple Email Send Confirmation. 3 Jahre 7 Monate ago #4174

• liu
  • OSG Developer
  • lius Avatar
  • User-Bewertung: 50
Also could you pls provide us the following info about the booking which was successfully paid by PayPal?
- Backend -> applications -> open one paid by PayPal -> Protocol at the down right corner

What did the protocol tell? Only one entry about PayPal, or multiple entries. or nothing?

This info will be very helpful for us.
Your feedback on the extensions.joomla.org/extension/osg-seminar-manager-pro/ supports our work and the further development of our products.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Multiple Email Send Confirmation. 3 Jahre 7 Monate ago #4175

• user813
  • user813s Avatar
Hello,
People who continue to receive the booking confirmation email have a "sent" protocol, but, as far as PayPal payment is concerned, this has been successful.
Greetings

Multiple Email Send Confirmation. 3 Jahre 7 Monate ago #4176

• liu
  • OSG Developer
  • lius Avatar
Hi,

that means, in the protocol block, you didn't see anything like "2017-08-31 17:55:21 PayPal IPN paid"?

Could you pls confirm it? If that is the case, i think i can focus the issue and take quick investigation.. (For some reason, I can not test PayPal IPN right now)
This part was modified by other developer due to the last PDO update.

Also pls take a look at a previous booking which was paid by PayPal (before the last update) and check the protocol there, you should see something like "xxxx-xx-xx 17:55:21 PayPal IPN paid".
Your feedback on the extensions.joomla.org/extension/osg-seminar-manager-pro/ supports our work and the further development of our products.

Multiple Email Send Confirmation. 3 Jahre 7 Monate ago #4177

• user813
  • user813s Avatar
Hello,
I confirm that people who continue to receive confirmation emails in the protocol (bottom right) have written only a few numbers and the word "sent" is not "paid".
Reservations prior to updating your ccomponent, instead, indicate "paid".
Probably, the problem is where you say.
Thank you.
Greetings.

Multiple Email Send Confirmation. 3 Jahre 7 Monate ago #4179

• liu
  • OSG Developer
  • lius Avatar
Thank you very much, that's it. I focused it after your information and found the error. The last update causes really an internal server error code 500 by updating the PayPal protocol.... that is, PayPal didn't get the expected 200 code response and tried again and again.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I will correct it in a few minutes and upload it to the download area.

Multiple Email Send Confirmation. 3 Jahre 7 Monate ago #4181

• user813
  • user813s Avatar
Thanks for your timely and professional help
Greetings.
© 2017 Open Source Groupe GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.
Cookies erleichtern die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden.