Forum

Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Multiple Email Send Confirmation.

Multiple Email Send Confirmation. 3 Jahre 7 Monate ago #4158

• user813
  • user813s Avatar
Good morning,
On domain www.dryneedling.it/, I use your seminar manager component to manage course bookings. Upon completion of the booking process, after you have paid through PayPal, you will receive an email confirming your reservation. Since yesterday, however, confirmed users continue to receive the same email several times in a day; In fact, I have not been able to block the sending, so since yesterday, at non-specific rates, the system continues to send this email confirmation.
This issue may be caused by upgrading to your latest version of the component?
Please help me. Thank you.
Greetings.

Credentials:
Marco / ld030965
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Multiple Email Send Confirmation. 3 Jahre 7 Monate ago #4159

• SigiK
  • Premium Mitglied
  • OSG Support
  • SigiKs Avatar
  • User-Bewertung: 99
Hi Bluewell,
thanks for your information. If this is because of the update, we will check it and provide an bugfix as soon as possible.
Sigrid
Your feedback on the extensions.joomla.org/extension/osg-seminar-manager-pro/ supports our work and the further development of our products.

Multiple Email Send Confirmation. 3 Jahre 7 Monate ago #4165

• liu
  • OSG Developer
  • lius Avatar
  • User-Bewertung: 50
Hello Marco,

this may happen if the PayPal server doesn't get a success 200 response from your website while it calls the notify url, so that the PayPal server tries it again and again. This can be caused by a barrier over the internet from your site to PayPal server or some other reason and you can't control it. From my spot I have just called your PayPal notify url and got the success 200 response.

About the component:
We haven't updated the PayPal IPN in the component by the last update. But actually we have a plan to update it soon, because it is already out of date, although it still works for now.

So please wait to see what happens today and the following days. If it repeats constantly, contact us here again.
Your feedback on the extensions.joomla.org/extension/osg-seminar-manager-pro/ supports our work and the further development of our products.

Multiple Email Send Confirmation. 3 Jahre 7 Monate ago #4171

• user813
  • user813s Avatar
Good morning,
The issue of multiple email confirmation emails continues to exist.
I tried to make a test booking and within five minutes I received 10 confirmation emails all exactly the same.
Payment through PayPal is correct and has been completed as a normal procedure.
This is an extremely serious problem of your responsibility as I have verified technically with the website hosting service and there are no different issues.
Again, this problem came up immediately after updating your component I did two days ago.
Please solve it immediately.
thank you.
Greetings.

Multiple Email Send Confirmation. 3 Jahre 7 Monate ago #4172

• liu
  • OSG Developer
  • lius Avatar
  • User-Bewertung: 50
Hello Marco,

thanks for your quick reply. Before I take further investigation, I would like to ask few more questions:
- Has the site admin or component email addrsss (option -> Defaults -> Send Email To Address) also received multiple emails about the same paypal transaction?
- Has the booking status been correctly updated as "paid" in your backend?

Multiple Email Send Confirmation. 3 Jahre 7 Monate ago #4173

• user813
  • user813s Avatar
liu schrieb:
Hello Marco,
- Has the site admin or component email addrsss (option -> Defaults -> Send Email To Address) also received multiple emails about the same paypal transaction?
Yes
- Has the booking status been correctly updated as "paid" in your backend?
Yes
© 2017 Open Source Groupe GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.
Cookies erleichtern die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden.